Wow! It's hard to believe, but my blog has been viewed 1290 times!It's hard to believe that only 5 short months ago, I decided to stop just collecting all this data & started sharing it. My thought process was that I would get my mother to read it & maybe my husband, but that would be about it. WRONG! I've actually gotten some distant family members & even some strangers to look at my blog as well.
I'm still trying to get people to follow my blog & I'm still struggling with what to post about, but I'm proud of what I've done so far.
Take a look at my top 5 post!
1. Blogging my history - This has been the most popular post so far. (Which is why I posted a similar post today. LOL!)
2. Aunt Pal - I know why this post was so popular, she was an extraordinary person. She will definitely appear in later post.
3. My grandpa as a child - This post is definitely one of my favorites. (I wish more people would have commented about what they knew about my grandpa's childhood.)
4. Alfred & Bessie's boys - This post wasn't as popular as I thought it would be. I've often wondered if any of my uncles even saw the post.
5. Happy's mother's day mom - This is my favorite post! My mom is always my inspiration & this post was a pleasure for me to write. My only regret is that I didn't get her to comment on it.
Which was your favorite post?
Leave a comment below & follow my blog for future #1 post.