Monday, July 21, 2014

What happened to R.D.?

Uncle R.D was my Great Grandmother Odie's brother.

As far as I know, he was the 6th son ( 7th child overall) born to my great, great grandparents in 1903.

According to 2 census records, he lived with his parents in 1910 & 1920, but from there, I have no idea what happened to him.

Recently, thanks to Findagrave.com, I was able to find his death information, but I have no idea where he was from 1920-1985.


Did he get married & have children?

Did he join the military?

Did he stay in another state from  1920-1985?


My great, great grandmother's side of the family is truly a mystery to me.  Simply because it's tough to find anything about them once they no longer lived with my great great grandparents.


Can anyone help?


No comments:

Post a Comment