Friday, April 10, 2015

100 post! Over 2900 views! So proud of my blog!

In Febuary of last year, I had this crazy idea that I should start a blog.  I wanted to share all of the cool stories I had found about my family.  

I had no idea what I was getting into.

This blog has turned into my favorite (other) job.  I can't wait to come across something new in my family tree, so I can blog about it.

Here are some of my favorites.....(In no particular order)
  1. My grandpa: This post is one of my favs because it's a cool picture & fun facts.
  2. Siblings from the heart: I like this post because of the awesome baby picture of Aunt Pal & Uncle George.
  3. What happened to Leslie Gatton?: I spent so much time looking at articles about this post.  It was sad & interesting.
  4. Why did she raise her siblings?: This one is on the list mainly because it's one of my biggest research brickwalls.
  5. Alfred & Bessie's boys: I love this post!
  6. All about me:  It's about me.  Enough said.
  7. Henry Wickliffe-insane or sick: I learned a lot writing this post.
  8. 1790 mulatto 2014 biracial:  This post made me more aware of how to search genealogy with African American heritage.
  9. It's my mom: I think this will always be my favorite post of all times.
  10. The murder of Elliot Wickliffe: This is the first post researched over a long period of time.  It took awhile to put the story all together.  I hope I came close to what really happened.
I could go on & on about my favorites, but I would love to know which post you liked.

Leave a comment & keep reading about our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment