In Febuary of last year, I had this crazy idea that I should start a blog. I wanted to share all of the cool stories I had found about my family.
I had no idea what I was getting into.This blog has turned into my favorite (other) job. I can't wait to come across something new in my family tree, so I can blog about it.
Here are some of my favorites.....(In no particular order)
- My grandpa: This post is one of my favs because it's a cool picture & fun facts.
- Siblings from the heart: I like this post because of the awesome baby picture of Aunt Pal & Uncle George.
- What happened to Leslie Gatton?: I spent so much time looking at articles about this post. It was sad & interesting.
- Why did she raise her siblings?: This one is on the list mainly because it's one of my biggest research brickwalls.
- Alfred & Bessie's boys: I love this post!
- All about me: It's about me. Enough said.
- Henry Wickliffe-insane or sick: I learned a lot writing this post.
- 1790 mulatto 2014 biracial: This post made me more aware of how to search genealogy with African American heritage.
- It's my mom: I think this will always be my favorite post of all times.
- The murder of Elliot Wickliffe: This is the first post researched over a long period of time. It took awhile to put the story all together. I hope I came close to what really happened.
Leave a comment & keep reading about our family.