Saturday, April 26, 2014

35 ancestors

I've recently started following an awesome blog called No story to small by Amy Johnson Crowe.

She came up with the brilliant idea to feature a different ancestor every week & start a challenge for others to do the same thing.

Why didn't I think of that?  And why didn't I see this 4 months ago?

Unfortunately for me, the challenge is well underway. As a matter of fact, they are 16 ancestors in.  

So I had an epiphany (if you know me, then you know I am famous for them) I may have missed the challenge, but I can hopefully do something similar.  I love the idea & I wish I'd come up with it myself.  Why not focus on one person every week. BRILLIANT! That's pretty much what I do anyway.  I just had not put a title to it yet.

Thanks a lot Amy!


No comments:

Post a Comment