Friday, December 5, 2014

How I'm making my blog work WITH my genealogy search

Who has time to search their tree & blog?

This is the question I keep asking myself.  If I blog, I'm not searching.  If I'm searching, I'm not blogging, & I love blogging!!!!!

So what's the alternative???

I'm still trying to figure this one out.

When I first started this blog, I thought it would be a great way for me to organize my searches.  I would stop being all over the place with my family tree climbing & get focused.  I was so wrong. 

Now I have even more information to try to track down & even more questions than ever. 

So what do I do now???????

I've done some organizing & I've recently started trying to set a schedule for my blogging & my searches.  

Any advice??????????









No comments:

Post a Comment