Saturday, September 20, 2014

Connecting with family

Hello Wickliffe family!

I've been so busy with work that I have had little time to blog.  (Unacceptable, I know.)  

 

 

 

 

 

That has got to change.  This blog has allowed my to connect with family I don't even know yet & my work has just started.  

I still have so many questions & haven't even scratched the surface of the mysteries of our family.  

 

Help is always something that I look for, but unfortunately there aren't that many living relatives that I know.  

I would LOVE for that to change.  If you have pictures, family mysteries or just a cool story you would like me to share, let's communicate.  Even if you don't think others would be interested, I definitely am.  

I want to enhance the features & the traffic to my blog.  Help me PLEASE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment